Swear to god, some guys are terrified that girls are faking common interests to impress them and act really hostile towards anyone they even SUSPECT of doing such a thing
but then they turn around and fake a whole friendship in the hopes of getting sex out of girls, and get mad at them when it doesn’t work
and they super do not see the irony in that
"I’M SO DONE!!" I yell at the computer screen as I click the next episode.
Cinderella’s dress, shoes, and hairband change color with your blog!!
This looks perfect on a white background. So pretty to see her dress being silver like it is in the film.
Wow cinderella looks good in macaroni.
this is my favorite addition wow A+
my background is black
i was really excited about seeing this on my own blog and then i remembered my background is light blue :|
My blog is eyes. Eyes and Xs. This was a poor decision.
who is going to write the starter
anicent roleplay proverb (via fatali-morte)
My face/coord during the JSA J-Fashion Show at UTD
- Only the FIRST FIVE tags you use on a NEW POST show up in the tracked tags
- Only the FIRST TWENTY tags on any post on your blog function (i.e click tag #21 and it will say page not found)
- When you’re in your messages, you can click the top right corner of an ask & it will take you to a permalink page. Go to ‘edit’ (top right of page) and reply using the post edit screen (and add tags without an extension)
- Always Reblog, Never Repost
- Tumblr Etiquette: don’t delete the OPs caption, consider it part of the work as a whole.
- Don’t tag your hate. If you don’t like a character or show or whatever, don’t tag your new post with their name/title/whatever in the first five tags. It shows up in the tracked tags. People that track a tag do so normally cause they love a thing. Don’t ruin a thing. No one likes a ruiner.
- Tumblr default reblogs long text posts as links and its a pain in the ass. Who ever wants them as a link. No one, ever. When you’re reblogging a text post, go to the Aa drop down menu in the top right & select ‘reblog as text’.
- When you add a comment to a post, the OP sees it. Just so you know. There’s a whole etiquette on commenting vs tags but it’s your blog do what the fuck you want
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT POST.